Someone wise recently told me that lists and links are a great way to connect with your readers on a personal level and to give accolades to the people on this internet who make your heart happy. So I thought I’d jump on the Friday link roundup train and start a weekly link list of things I’m loving, both Southern food related and a little more general; a series that I’m calling Lovely Internet. Here are this week’s ten things from around the web that put a smile on my face.
1. Glad I never stopped eating eggs!
2. How amazing is this? I’ve been reading Anne of Green Gables to my students and I have to say, I might need that tote.
3. Hot Cocoa Popcorn. I’ll be trying this immediately.
4. Just a few short days until this girl is ours.
6. I continue to be impressed by the weekly installment of The Bitter Southerner.
7. Bourbon Chai. I’m not usually a big fan of hot booze but this sounds enticing.
8. Muscadine Rose Hand Pies. I’ve had hand pies on the brain, and a jar of muscadine preserves already in the fridge…
Also this week Psychology of Eating included me in a list of its top 100 “Foodie” websites. Thanks guys!