Lovely Internet 1.24.14
1. This sweet post, by my lovely friend Amber, made my heart warm.
2. Raise your hand if Cool Runnings was your favorite childhood movie? Amen. This is for you, then.
4. The perfect cup of coffee at home.
5. The Fancy Toast Trend (and the person behind it).
6. I am a sucker for a good list. Damn you, Buzzfeed, for drawing me in with your inane lists. This is how they get you.
7. Michael Pollen on nutrition. The message is amazing (worth it).
8. I broke my cold beverage travel cup last month and I’m
seriously considering just ordered this to replace it.
9. The Salt.
10. Duck confit without the fat (in honor of all the duck fat I rendered this week).
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.
DessertForTwo24.01.2014 at 06:13
I love this list! (but of course my brain does too!) ;)
elena24.01.2014 at 14:07
Hah! Isn’t it crazy how compelling lists are? I’ll read basically anything in that format.
amber | for the love of the south24.01.2014 at 08:22
Love it! You are so sweet my darlin’! Thanks so much for including me in your roundup for the week!