Lovely Internet 11.7.14
1. Sometimes Dan and I get into a rut of cooking the same things over and over on weeknights. I’ve been poking around Gathered Table for the past few weeks, and kind of loving it. It’s given me a lot of new ideas based on our particular preferences, which has been wonderful.
2. These are just lovely.
3. No, your food isn’t like crack. (and other obnoxious food phrases that can just go away now thanks)
4. You’ll know my friend Mrs. Wheelbarrow, I’m sure. She has a new book, and you should make it your business to pick it up because so far as I can tell, it’s excellent.
5. Maintaining a long term blog.
6. What’s so bad about gluten?
8. Misogynists are the most bored people on the planet.
10. Cast iron myths.
P.S. I’m in Wrightsville Beach Magazine this month!
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.