1. For most of my adult life I lived in big cities where I was told the streets were not safe for me. I have never let fear overpower my need to be out side on the sidewalks after dark, because I do not believe that women should be afraid to be outside, a part of their community.
2. This is amazing.
3. I’m 100% on board with this idea.
4. The best live-tweeting I’ve read, hands down.
6. Can my uniform be yoga pants and a boxy linen shirt? Great!
7. Hannah wrote a book and it looks beautiful!
9. Oh thank god, I can stop trying to care what an apatosaurus was.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.