2. The conversation continues (I say, more butter, less anger)
3. All this week I’ve been feasting on collards, black eyed peas, and bacon (and a fair amount of bread dipped in potlikker). What are your favorite New Years traditions? We also did sauerkraut and kielbasa for Dan!
5. Making the most of all of your vegetable.
6. I’m the first to admit being drawn to the Kinfolk aesthetic, but if you ever come to a dinner party at my house you’ll quickly learn that the only thing curated about my life is the art on the walls (and my degree in curatorial studies, perhaps)
7. At this time I have no interest in going gluten free, but this article was very interesting.
8. Well I can finally feel better about not being a germaphobe (and never using antibacterial hand soap).
9. A free class to help you reclaim your kitchen by my friends at GRUB
10. I can also now feel better about my complete failure to take multivitamins.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.