Lovely Internet 9.26.14
1. Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Dan. Marrying you was the best decision I ever made. To celebrate, here’s a video we recently rediscovered of my brother’s wedding dance off. Hat’s off to you, Reid & Ryan.
2. Kitchen superstitions. Do you believe any of these? I’ll admit, I’m a highly superstitious person.
3. Lena Dunham on everything. I also have an allergic reaction to being shushed.
4. We’re all living longer. What does that mean for our society?
5. Use the real words for body parts, parents. It may feel strange at first, but it makes things easier in the long run.
6. I love poached pears. These sound delicious.
7. New rules for waterbath canning.
8. Try kindness.
9. A visit to Asheville.
10. All about brisket. L’ Shana Tova, y’all.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.