1. I am guilty of helping to create the email monster, but I hate him.
2. I have finally crossed over and can now enjoy sipping brown liquor and brown liquor cocktails. I’m thinking infused bourbon is the logical next step in my journey.
3. It’s encouraging to hear that divorce rates are on the decline, especially for people of my generation.
5. The obsession with the most wasteful form of getting your morning jolt.
6. I love this series.
7. I used to sit on the beach with my grandma, Bobbie, and listen as she made up stories about strangers.
9. These hand pies were delicious.
10. Capt’n Pappie’s videos are getting pretty great.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.