1. How to Email a Busy Person (is it really not rude to send the same email, verbatim, again?)
3. I want to try this!
4. This should be filed under #21stcenturyproblems.
5. These look delicious!
6. Popcorn balls make me feel like home.
7. I love this idea! I just ordered sandalwood, pine, cedar wood, and honeysuckle essential oils to make my own!
8. Great advice.
9. I will be ordering this for my bathroom immediately!
10. “When we plant a rose seed in the earth, we notice that it is small, but we do not criticize it as “rootless and stemless.” We treat it as a seed, giving it the water and nourishment required of a seed. When it first shoots up out of the earth, we don’t condemn it as immature and underdeveloped; nor do we criticize the buds for not being open when they appear. We stand in wonder at the process taking place and give the plant the care it needs at each stage of its development. The rose is a rose from the time it is a seed to the time it dies. Within it, at all times, it contains its whole potential. It seems to be constantly in the process of change; yet at each state, at each moment, it is perfectly all right as it is.” —Timothy Gallwey
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.