Lovely Internet 12.19.14
1. Read this.
2. Sorry guys, Elf on the shelf IS creepy and I am worried about what it’s teaching the next generation of Americans.
3. I can’t imagine the pressure Sarah Koening has been feeling the past few weeks.
5. I love the Maccabeats. Forever.
6. A lifetime ago my sister-in-law Megan asked me to talk to her students about exhibition development. The exhibition I created to teach them the process was about narwhals.
7. #4 is directly applicable to 87% of dinner table conversations in our family.
8. Do you have a personal uniform? Mine is “I woke up 20 minutes before I need to be at work what can I easily put on so I still have time to make coffee?”
9. This is a good guide to dealing with my husband.
10. I’ll admit that Love Actually is a guilty pleasure of mine, but this article makes a fair point.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.