a year in review, 2014
I learned a lot in 2014 about myself, and even though a lot of it was difficult I count it as one of my best years yet. Here’s the recap:
– celebrated our fifth year of marriage
– moved into a house in a neighborhood that we love
– celebrated kaylee’s second birthday & river’s first birthday
– ran my third marathon
– watched in awe as dan ran many races, including his first half marathon!
– witnessed and participated in the weddings of so many of our close friends
biscuits & such:
– my first cookbook, The American Cookbook, was published!
– my second cookbook project, The Meat Cookbook, was published!
– I put the finishing touches on my third cookbook and I made incredible progress on the proposal for my fourth cookbook.
– celebrated a sixth year of blogging.
– I had the incredible opportunity to tour Southern Living! It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I still can’t believe it happened!
– I was featured by a number of incredible magazines and publications.
– We shared meals with the people in my life that mean the most to us, and it was all in the name of B&S.
2014 In Review from Elena Rosemond-Hoerr on Vimeo.
DessertForTwo06.01.2015 at 16:54
Well, I know 2014 was a fabulous year because it was the year I discovered your blog! :)
Phillip16.01.2015 at 06:06
Hey we love your blog and just found you on the net. If you ever come back toward Durham, stop by our kitchen in Cary! We’d love to have you over. Congrats on all of your accomplishments.
Elena Rosemond-Hoerr16.01.2015 at 10:30
Thank you so much Phillip! I’ll be sure to let you know the next time I’m up that way.