I learned a lot in 2014 about myself, and even though a lot of it was difficult I count it as one of my best years yet. Here’s the recap:
– celebrated our fifth year of marriage
– moved into a house in a neighborhood that we love
– celebrated kaylee’s second birthday & river’s first birthday
– ran my third marathon
– watched in awe as dan ran many races, including his first half marathon!
– witnessed and participated in the weddings of so many of our close friends
biscuits & such:
– my first cookbook, The American Cookbook, was published!
– my second cookbook project, The Meat Cookbook, was published!
– I put the finishing touches on my third cookbook and I made incredible progress on the proposal for my fourth cookbook.
– celebrated a sixth year of blogging.
– I had the incredible opportunity to tour Southern Living! It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I still can’t believe it happened!
– I was featured by a number of incredible magazines and publications.
– We shared meals with the people in my life that mean the most to us, and it was all in the name of B&S.