2. If we’re being honest, how much do our lives really look like our Pinterest feed? Basically never, I would say. That’s okay, real life is pretty great.
4. This is perfection. (Thanks Elise!)
5. We’ve been trying to take as many cues from traditional gardening practices as possible in our school garden, where the sandy soil is basically useless without a lot of tlc.
6. The Leslie and Ron Story is one of the best on television.
7. Happy National Pie Day! (thanks Emily for the pie playlist! I’ve been listening to it all day!)
8. Look at these beautiful biscuit cutters!!
9. When he first started brewing in our Baltimore apartment (which unfortunately lacked the ability to regulate temperature), all of Dan’s beers tasted like bananas. Now that he has more control over his fermentation the quality of his beer has improved immensely (it’s really pretty awesome). But, for a bit there at the beginning, I sometimes had to figure out gently how to tell him I wasn’t a fan.
10. One of my favorite pubic radio personalities interviews one of my favorite internet personalities about one of my favorite activities.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.