Lovely Internet 3.20.15
1. Cheers to Great Britain for preserving and protecting some of the remaining coral reef habitats. That is a bit of good coming from colonization!
2. This sounds like the perfect bourbon cocktail for Spring.
3. The vast majority of the body of work I created in college was alternative processes, specifically cyanotype. I have loved Anna Atkin’s work since I first set eyes on it, and it was awesome to see her featured by Google this week!
4. What a sweet love story.
6. This is eerily spot on! (especially because I am an 11) via Joanna
7. Unfortunately, stealing recipes is rampant in this online era.
9. We’ve been singing this song all week at school and I can’t get it out of my head.
10. Ah! Homemade limoncello!
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.
Christina Thomas24.03.2015 at 04:28
what a fun recap! I’m glad I found your site. Cheers!