2. This made me tear up a little.
3. It’s so true, saying pants is terribly informal. Pantaloons it is!
4. The ‘Serial’ saga continues.
5. Oh well, I guess the overhead shot is dead.
6. Own your shit.
7. The fact that I can’t pull my ass out of bed means I’m brilliant, guys.
P.S. I leave tomorrow for a week-long visit to Dublin! My sister Lauren and my stepmom and I are going to visit my sister Genevieve, and I am so excited! I’ll be taking the week off of B&S, but you can follow along over on instagram!
P.P.S. The photo above is from our incredible trip last weekend to the Belmond Charleston Place. It was the perfect weekend and exactly what we needed after the stress of the past month. I can’t wait to share about the whole thing after I get back from Ireland!
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.