1. “It is easy for people who have never tried to do anything as strange and difficult as being married to say marriage doesn’t matter, or to condemn those who fail at it, or to mock those who even try. But there is so much beauty in the trying, and in the failing, and in the trying again.” On marriage.
2. Hah! Divorce and volleyball.
3. This is probably my favorite installment of the Dress Your Tech series yet.
4. Check out this children’s book!
5. I am horrified by these.
6. Preach it, Mindy.
7. As someone who values the strength of my body and is not overly concerned with making it smaller, I wholeheartedly agree that we need to talk about women’s bodies and fitness. (also, ways women can be MORE not LESS)
8. Thanks for all the years, Jon.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.