1. xkcd is doing a survey. It was full of so many strange and seemingly meaningless questions, I can’t wait to see what the end result is.
4. Watching TV can change the way we think about racism, sexism, and homophobia. It can change our brains.
5. This is hitting a little too close to home, actually.
6. And to sum up everything that is hilarious and awful and cliche and way too real about food blogging, this masterpiece of literature.
7. “Colonialism was neither romantic nor beautiful.” I mean, come on.
8. His name was Aylan Kurdi.
9. Dan and I are coming up of 6 years as married people and 8 as people who make out. And 10(!) as people who are the most wonderful of friends. After these years I’ll say, it’s not just the making out that keeps us happily together (though it is very nice).
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.