1. This week we finally reached the Back to the Future future date, October 21, 2015. What did they get right about the future we’re now living?
2. The evolution of food styling.
3. GOOD GOD LET THIS BE TRUE.
4. Super curious about mpreg, sugar babies, and other modern day internet inspired curiosities? This is the web series for you! (Seriously thought, I just learned about half of this two minutes ago).
5. Good job, America. We terrorized a bright teenager so much with our racism that he’s leaving the country. This is horrible, and short sighted. Young people like Ahmed should be America’s future, let’s try not to drive them away?
6. When school serve students food from local farms, less ends up in the garbage.
7. I contributed a recipe to The Casual Veggie Cookbook, which is now available!
9. I sat here and read everything this woman has ever published. I needed it. Thank you, Aela, for sharing your story.
10. Well this certainly makes me feel better about my queso habit.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.