Lovely Internet 11.15.15
1. Today we mourn for the people of Paris, for the people of Beirut, for the people of Kenya, for the people of Syria, for the people of every terrorized and war torn nation, including our own. We mourn for the people whose lives are taken because of hate, bigotry, and fear. And we remember, above all things, that terror has no religion, or people.
2. The way people eat is changing.
5. What it means to slaughter an animal you care for.
7. Thanks for modernizing this, Alanis.
8. The real question here is, can I eat this for breakfast?
9. Have you watched Master of None? Everything I hear about it is amazing.
10. Listen to how Civil Rights activists in the 1950s were described and compare it to how Civil Rights activists today are described. Sound familiar?
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.