1. I’ve never been much of a Radiohead fan, but I have always been a hell of a Prince fan. So, this is lovely.
2. My friend Aidah is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. She works for Zaytuna College documenting student life, and in response to the current climate of hatred and discrimination in this country she shared this video with me.
3. New information about the shooting of Tamir Rice, the 12 year old murdered by police, has surfaced.
5. Glad I didn’t even know I was supposed to panic about kale. It’s like the brontosaurus. By the time I knew it was out, it was back in.
6. This is huge. Oren would be so happy.
7. Trump supporters. They’re the scariest part of the whole Trump spectacle.
8. Alton Brown reviews Unitaskers.
9. Black scientists respond to Scalia’s suggestion that they should go to “lesser” schools.
10. Hopefully Mattel got the message.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.