2. My alma mater made a video about Baltimore that is worth a view. In my 8 years living in Baltimore, exploring all parts of the city, I experienced something that is very different than how the city is frequently portrayed in the news.
3. This January, forget your diet that will definitely fail, and aim for a lifestyle change. Healthy-ish.
4. I am really going to miss this president.
5. In all the talk about trigger warnings, we never talk about the trauma we carry.
6. If exercise was a vital sign.
8. Twitter’s white problem.
10. This is a pretty incredible use of cardboard.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.