Lovely Internet 1.30.15
1. This may be my minor in Book Arts talking, but paper deserves a prominent role in our lives.
2. A flourishing food sisterhood in North Carolina.
3. Kill the K-Cup before they kill our planet.
4. 29 years ago Roald Dahl wrote about losing his daughter, Olivia, to measles- something that a measles vaccine would have prevented. (also)
5. I grew up eating peanut butter & mayo, PB & M & Banana, and banana and mayo sandwiches. Love for mayonnaise (and sometimes unconventional applications of mayonnaise) are family traditions.
6. Can you imagine being responsible for this repair job?
7. Get outside.
8. I’m trying really hard to be the kind of person who can keep house plants alive.
9. This is the opposite of the person who liked everything for 24 hours. Interesting results.
10. Tomorrow we’re throwing Dan a birthday party (we’ve really been celebrating this one all month, haven’t we?), and I’m thinking these should make their way onto the menu. (and these, of course).
p.s. If you’re celebrating The Big Game this weekend, don’t forget your snack dip.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.