Lovely Internet 10.25.13
1. This cocktail from The Crunkleton sounds incredible.
2. Speaking of Garden & Gun, I’m pretty seriously considering attending this event (a pig roast with John T Edge! Does it get better than that?)
3. Speaking of John T. Edge, I’ll definitely be ordering myself a copy of this book. And probably this one too.
4. I love croissants, proscuitto, and gruyere. Therefore I think I would want to eat only these for the rest of forever.
5. I’ve been meaning to follow in The Capt’n’s brilliant footsteps and make jalapeño infused vodka.
6. With only a few weeks left until the Savannah marathon, I’m trying hard to fight the blergh.
7. I’m pretty particular about what kind of barbeque I eat (understatement of the century) but this smoked pork shoulder with molasses sauce looked fantastic.
9. I need a new pair of winter boots, and I’m mooning over these.
10. I hate to admit it when Buzzfeed articles are spot on, but this one so is.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter, instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.
This week I also did some pinning for Emeril’s Cooking with Power, which was a fun board full of recipes that are tailor made for kitchen appliances.