1. This cocktail from The Crunkleton sounds incredible.
2. Speaking of Garden & Gun, I’m pretty seriously considering attending this event (a pig roast with John T Edge! Does it get better than that?)
4. I love croissants, proscuitto, and gruyere. Therefore I think I would want to eat only these for the rest of forever.
5. I’ve been meaning to follow in The Capt’n’s brilliant footsteps and make jalapeño infused vodka.
6. With only a few weeks left until the Savannah marathon, I’m trying hard to fight the blergh.
7. I’m pretty particular about what kind of barbeque I eat (understatement of the century) but this smoked pork shoulder with molasses sauce looked fantastic.
9. I need a new pair of winter boots, and I’m mooning over these.
10. I hate to admit it when Buzzfeed articles are spot on, but this one so is.
This week I also did some pinning for Emeril’s Cooking with Power, which was a fun board full of recipes that are tailor made for kitchen appliances.