Lovely Internet 2.7.14
2. As a teacher of young children, I found this article (and the book) compelling.
3. Amazon Prime is a staple in our house, but I’m not sure if this latest innovation is a benefit or a detriment to society.
4. How phenomenally gorgeous is this?
5. Who else was appalled by J.K. Rowling’s revelation this week? Here are a few of her post-scripts. (I beg you, J.K. STOP. Let us imagine it how we want!)
6. In honor of Lunar New Year last week, homemade mochi (my favorite part of frozen yogurt).
7. Beautiful decorative crusts.
8. This is the month I become an SFA member.
9. Who watched the Bill Nye Creationism vs Evolution debate? Thoughts?
10. Well this seems to be a bit of a disaster.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.