1. Jennifer Aniston interviews Gloria Steinem on feminism (fantastic).
2. I’m so impressed by this seed lending program our local library is kicking off! I can’t wait to participate.
3. Six reasons why you should care about sustainable clothing.
5. I’m making myself “just because I love you” heart shaped churros this weekend. CLEARLY.
6. An eye opening look at how one athlete’s body changes day to day during the course of a week.
7. The Truth About Being Healthy- it’s not easy.
8. I loved this mom’s rule about her daughter’s clothing choices- the shoes must be practical and the outfit must be climate appropriate. Other than that, the world is your oyster. Just as it should be.
10. An amazing story about a boy who would grow up to be an astronaut.
And, of course, last night was amazing. Unforgettable. We needed that.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.