Lovely Internet 4.11.14
1. This looks delicious.
2. As someone who struggles (constantly) with work/life balance, this has a bit of an appeal.
3. Everything you don’t know about tipping.
4. I’m psyched we’ll be on West Coast time for this!
5. Honey Bread.
6. My incredibly talented friends Brit & Emily.
7. An argument for run-walking in distance races.
8. This woman is living on a whole different level.
9. Would it be crazy for me to buy plants while I’m in San Francisco? Do they let you put plants in your carryon?
10. Pantry items to splurge on.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.
Emma S.11.04.2014 at 09:38
Yes – you can take plants with you on carry-on within the continental US. My sister did it about a year ago without a problem.