Lovely Internet 6.20.14
2. “The benches in the machine are carpeted, and it’s pretty itchy. Shorts not recommended. How often do they clean those seats? I saw a dinosaur.”
4. I love when science supports what I already practice.
5. The military rhythm.
6. This is amazing marketing.
7. 57% of the population are right on this one.
8. I am guilty of anthropomorphizing all animals (especially my dogs).
9. This new movie, Obvious Child, looks fantastic, and I appreciate what it represents.
10. Well, we all knew collards were kick-ass.
P.S. So many of you reached out to me afterwards about my friend Oren, saying that his words touched you. The dad blog community put together a fundraiser for him and his family, if you’re interested in helping. No family deserves this fight, but Oren, Beth, and their kids are four of the most incredible people that have ever walked this earth. Every little bit will help them spend as much quality time together as a family as they can.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.