Lovely Internet 12.13.13
1. A part of the country that is completely foreign to me.
2. Fruitcake for a good cause.
3. These potatoes look divine.
4. An interesting look at why looking the part makes us feel better when we exercise.
5. I love to run with Kaylee but she’s a total spaz. Maybe this would help?
6. I want this. I so, so, so want this. Or this.
7. This will come in handy this Christmas.
8. A powerful look at double standards.
9. The Bitter Southerner shirt.
10. I was lucky enough to receive a Batch Nashville and I have to say, it was a fantastic little surprise waiting on my doorstep.
The Colombo Marsala recipe competition is going on through Sunday, so please go vote! My Fig & Sausage Biscuits could take us to Italy with your help. We’ve held a solid lead for the past few days and I’d love to keep it up. I have to say, working this hard to get out the vote is exhausting. I have a whole new level of respect for people that run for public office!
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter, instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.