Lovely Internet 8.22.14
1. 5 Myths of Cast Iron Cookware.
3. Why we don’t see our own typos.
5. Long live the butterbean.
6. Maybe we’re not the worst AFTER ALL!
7. Alton Brown, Southern icon. “It’s reflected in the fact that to be a Southerner suits everything that I want to be. One, you’re a little batshit crazy. All good Southerners are pretty much kinda mad. I like that. “
8. The butter knife of our dreams.
9. It drives me crazy when companies (big and small) ask me to work for “exposure.” Good on this guy for standing his ground.
10. Becoming a White Ally to Black People (and)
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.
DessertForTwo23.08.2014 at 06:47
My favorite roundup of the internet :)