1. How to Be Polite.
2. I’ve never, not once, felt guilty about peeing in the ocean. Is that a thing that people feel guilt about?!?
3. Buzzfeed vs Southern Living on southernisms.
4. My dear friend Aaron started his own food blog this week, Feed the Pan. Check it out- his enthusiasm for food and cooking is unparalleled.
6. “Did you just he who smelt it dealt it racism?” (watch until the end. it’s worth it)
8. I’ve been digging into the storytelling app, Stellar, and loving it.
9. My brother, Daniel, made a beautiful video of his life in Ningbo, China.
10. Dan was watching this last night and I couldn’t help but watching over his shoulder. It’s an important message.
p.s. Writing Skills
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.