1. Seeing as how I wrote “dropping to the floor as though she had no bones” on our discipline record sheet yesterday, this made me laugh. A lot.
2. This is amazing and also kind of gross.
4. I myself have definitely loved a pair of lululemon pants more than one human should love yoga pants, but I have, as they say, gone to the edge. This article from a former lululemon ambassador rang true for me and echoed why, as a feminist whose thighs have touched since puberty, lululemon can count me out as a customer.
6. An argument for room temperature eggs.
7. Do you eat the apple core?
8. A worthy cause.
9. In honor of the newest member of our family, my cousin’s sweet baby girl.
10. Speaking of thighs that touch and are still amazing and covetable.
Our new look: You may have noticed that as of Tuesday, B&S has been sporting a fancy new look. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I’ve been working with my friend Emily (of Em Dash Paper Co fame) on a special project and this was it! Emily had the very best handwriting in high school (I used to watch her take notes in Spanish which, surprisingly, did not help me retain much of the language) and I’ve been excitedly following her career as a calligrapher and illustrator. When I decided I wanted a new look for the b&s banner, something that would fit in with Dan’s watercolor and the watercolor/ink sidebar (my hand), I knew she’d be the perfect fit. She did an incredible job and I could not be more pleased with it. It’s simple, beautiful, and personal. She’s a dream.