1. Maybe it’s time to pick up some squid.
2. I wrote a little something in this month’s issue of Paprika Southern about my grandma.
3. This might be a new-house summer project.
4. My friend, who is a marriage and family therapist, said this is the best article he’s read on the gender gap.
5. I could be more creative with how I use spinach.
6. I think I have present shock.
7. I learned how to run in these shoes. I trained for and ran a marathon and a 21 mile trail race in these shoes. I don’t want to get into the “anecdotal” “science” of minimalist running, but they helped me become a runner.
8. Don’t say “I have a boyfriend.”
9. A good starting place.
10. Rachael got married!
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.