1. This 127 year old woman thanks chocolate for her long life. (Grammy, that’s great news! You’re on the right track!)
2. Queen Anne’s Lace, the Wild Mother of Carrot
4. I am tall, and the vast majority of my height is in my legs. So that means that a reclined seat in front of me on a flight causes me physical pain. Should I actually have to pay more because you want to recline two inches?
5. Did you know North Carolina is the only state to have an official toast?
6. I don’t usually spend a lot of time watching youtube, but I can’t stop watching Anna Akana videos.
7. We’re focusing on the wrong thing.
8. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING. Literally.
10. So you want to be a food writer.
For more tidbits from Elena the person, follow me on twitter (@elenabrent or @biscuitsandsuch), instagram, pinterest or facebook. Subscribe to my bloglovin’ feed to make sure you never miss a post. Follow along with MissElenaeous for thoughts on everything other than Southern food.